Sunday 10 March 2013

Roll on Spring.

Not quite sure what to write about this week. I thought by now I'd have been out and about with the camera, but here in my part of Nottinghamshire we haven't had a decent spring day yet.  Whilst some of the country were basking in 17 degrees Celsius the thermometer rose to a dizzy 4 degrees with a blanket of fog remaining all day.  So just to let you know I'm still around and still intend to keep the blog active.  Well back to my decorating, trying to get it done before we have any decent weather.  

I include a photograph form spring a couple of years ago.  My son and I tried to and succeed in finding Common Lizard, Slow Worm, Adder and Grass Snake in two days.  Lizard and grass Snake in Notts and Adder and Slow Worm in Derbyshire.   This little chap managed to run up my sons trousers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment